Die neuesten Nachrichten
- 23 November 2021This latest report examines the landscape of ransomware families, both legacy and more modern threats, in the third quarter of 2021. Our tracking and investigation covered the families themselves and the types of industries and enterprises that were targeted.
- 16 November 2021We looked into the security of kubectl plug-ins in Krew and how supply chains' projects can be at risk.
- 10 November 2021Our research paper takes a close look at the cybermercenary group Void Balaur's services, activities, and targets.
- 25 Oktober 2021Using Trend Micro Cloud One™ – Conformity data, we looked at the top 10 Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure services with the highest misconfiguration rates with regard to the implementation of Cloud Conformity rules.
- 20 Oktober 2021Read about the impact of ransomware to critical industries in 1H, how modern ransomware operators gain initial access to organizations, and what decision-makers can do to defend against this menacing threat.
- 08 Oktober 2021Our new report maps the vulnerable cracks in cloud native application security, and shows how this is a growing concern that enterprises should devote time and resources to secure.
- 07 Oktober 2021Smart TVs, smart refrigerators, smart cameras, and other smart devices make life at home convenient, but if left unguarded, they can inadvertently expose homes to risks. This infographic shows basic recommendations for securing these devices.
- 05 Oktober 2021Ransomware as a service (RaaS) equips prospective attackers, even those who possess minimal technical skills and knowledge, with the ammunition they need to launch attacks. This in turn helps ransomware spread quickly to more targets. What exactly is RaaS, and which ransomware families and techniques are associated with it?
- 29 September 2021Our infographic provides a quick and comprehensive overview of Zloader, which has been involved in numerous campaigns over the past few years.