Die neuesten Nachrichten
Verteidigung der stetig wachsenden Angriffsfläche: Trend Micro Cybersicherheitsbericht zur Jahresmitte 202231 August 2022Im Sicherheitsüberblick zur Jahresmitte stehen besonders wichtige Sicherheitsereignisse der ersten Jahreshälfte im Vordergrund, die einen erheblichen Einfluss auf die Bedrohungslandschaft hatten.
- 24 August 2022Cybercriminal groups cannot operate independently. To keep their operations up and running, they need specific services provided by third parties. We investigate one such business that has been integral to the activities of a number of high-profile gangs.
- 08 August 2022Innovators are diving into a new and immersive virtual space, but with new technology comes new threats. We bring forward possible problematic issues that metaverse pioneers should be wary of.
- 14 Juli 2022We examined the potential risks associated with using the serverless environment service for secrets management.
- 05 Juli 2022BlackByte is a ransomware group that has been building a name for itself since 2021. Like its contemporaries, it has gone after critical infrastructure for a higher chance of getting a payout. What techniques sets it apart?
- 30 Juni 2022In past decades, we have seen how the web has drastically evolved. From the static, read-only version of Web 1.0, we have witnessed its transformation to its present mode — as the dynamic, interactive, and content creator-driven iteration that is Web 2.0.
- 21 Juni 2022In this report, we highlight the notable email threats of 2021, including over 33.6 million high-risk email threats (representing a 101% increase from 2020’s numbers) that we’ve detected using the Trend Micro Cloud App Security platform.
- 14 Juni 2022We examine Azure’s Managed Identities service and its security capability in a threat model as developers’ go-to feature for managing secrets and credentials.
- 24 Mai 2022Our research uncovers the tools and techniques used by Earth Berberoka across different platforms to target online gambling sites.