- July 19, 2019A quick review of some of the most destructive cyberattacks and data breaches over the past few years show just how much damage unpatched vulnerabilities can inflict on an organization.
- July 08, 2019In a new phishing campaign, audio recordings purportedly shared via OneNote were used as a lure to lead email recipients to a fake Microsoft login page that steals user account credentials.
- May 01, 2019Malicious actors behind the distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks against Electrum Bitcoin wallet users were seen switching to a new malware loader.
- April 04, 2019A year after a potentially critical vulnerability (CVE-2018-1002100) was found and patched in the popular open-source container orchestration system and DevOps tool Kubernetes, researchers discovered that the vulnerability can still be exploited.
- March 21, 2019As the field of telecommunication continues to evolve, so should its security. Understanding its current threat landscape can help reduce the impact of crimes like telecom fraud and prepare us for future threats in the age of the IoT.
- March 14, 2019Researchers reported two Android malware campaigns that have more than 250 million combined installs: SimBad and Operation Sheep. Learn more about these threats and how to defend against them.
- March 07, 2019We look at the most pervasive information stealers, ransomware, and cryptocurrency-mining malware in the Americas in 2018 and how they highlight the significance of proactive threat detection and incident response capabilities.
- January 29, 2019Owners and administrators of WordPress websites that use the “Total Donations” plugin are advised to remove the plugin after a zero-day vulnerability and design flaws were seen actively exploited in the wild.
- December 20, 2018Fileless threats aren’t as visible compared to traditional malware and employ a variety of techniques to stay persistent. Here's a closer look at how fileless malware work and what can be done to thwart them.