Cybercrime & Digital Threats
- May 12, 2017This week’s roundup of latest ransomware sightings: a spate of ransomware as a service, one that exploits hacked remote desktops, and the return of notorious mobile ransomware, SLocker.
- May 09, 2017File-encrypting malware that are still in development and ransomware that appear to take cues from older families highlight this week’s ransomware recap.
- May 08, 2017Two remote access Trojans targeting Mac users are making headlines: Snake and Proton. Know more about their malicious tricks and how to mitigate them.
- May 04, 2017A new attack targeting Gmail users involves a fake Google Docs application.
- May 03, 2017The notorious Locky and CERBER families highlight the trend of ransomware gaining new features while still relying on traditional distribution tactics.
- April 26, 2017Exploits found in the trove of malware recently leaked by hacking group Shadow Brokers are reportedly being used to install ransomware and backdoor. Are your systems protected?
- April 25, 2017This week's recap highlights new distribution methods that make ransomware more unpredictable in terms of how they infect their victims.
- April 18, 2017A new wave of Hidden Tear ransomware once again shows how easily open source code can be abused. We also see ransomware developers deviating from the typical threat behavior.
- April 17, 2017This Infosec Guide will tackle the primary threats organizations face when implementing BYOD programs, as well as best practices and solutions to mitigate these threats.