- November 29, 2018Advertising for legal services is slowly but surely advancing. Lawyers first won the right to advertise in newspapers, then they progressed to phone books, and now they have moved online.
- October 29, 2018To move forward, we need to look into the past to figure out what the best course of action is. Take a trip down memory lane with this infographic to see how far we've come in securing the digital world.
- October 23, 2018A critical factor contributing to the increasing expenses on mobile phones is fraud. Recently, the cost of criminal telecom equipment has decreased to the point that individuals can launch attacks. Read our report produced in collaboration with Europol.
- October 02, 2018Here’s a closer look at the challenges enterprises are confronted with when adopting a more robust cybersecurity strategy, and how managed detection and response can help address them.
- July 12, 2018Addressing the need for a more efficient way to defend against spam in the early 2000s, the antispam industry turned to machine learning. The effect: Overall cyberdefense was enhanced to catch approximately 95 percent of spam.
- May 24, 2018VPNFilter malware has infected routers in more than 54 countries and can be used for attacks, intelligence collection, and destroying devices in a single command worldwide, affecting both enterprise and home networks.
- May 22, 2018A researcher found MEWKit targeting MyEtherWallet users in a phishing campaign, draining online wallets unnoticed through an automated transfer system, as well as getting their login and exchange credentials.
- May 16, 2018We delved into the rise and fall of Scan4You, the largest counter antivirus service in the underground, its operators, and the ties that bind them to other cybercriminals.
- May 08, 2018IP surveillance cameras provide certain conveniences, but control of this can fall into the wrong hands. What threats are there for these devices and what can be done to minimize risk?