Spear phishing: Spear phishing is a targeted form of phishing in which fraudulent emails target specific organizations in an effort to gain access to confidential information. Artikel lesen
- 08 Februar 2019Our continued forays into the cybercriminal underground allowed us to see how the tactics and techniques used to attack financial organizations changed over the years.
- 26 Mai 2016Austria-based Fischer Advanced Composite Components AG (FACC), a major designer and manufacturer of aircraft components and systems, falls prey to a business email compromise (BEC) scheme that cost the company over 42 million euros in losses.
- 29 März 2016A spear-phishing attack on Tidewater Community College compromised tax information of 3,000 employees, exposing them risks of tax fraud.
- 21 März 2016Researchers shared information on a successful series of attacks made by a cybercriminal group that stole a total of $25.7 million dollars from Russian banks between August 2015 and February 2016.
- 24 September 2015The objective of spear phishing and phishing are ultimately the same—to trick a target into opening an attachment or click on a malicious embedded link. But what is spear phishing? Learn more from this article.