- 08 April 2019A severe ransomware attack has crippled operations of local government offices in Genesee County, Michigan. More severe than originally thought, services are still stalled after almost a week. The county reports that data has not been taken.
- 08 April 2019Tax season is upon us (again), and so are IRS tax scammers. How prepared are you when it comes to filing your taxes and defending against IRS tax fraud? Learn more about these scams and how you can protect yourself.
- 20 März 2019The systems of Norsk Hydro were reportedly struck by LockerGoga ransomware. Here's what you need to know about this threat and how to defend against it.
- 14 März 2019Trend Micro‘s Managed Detection and Response (MDR) and Incident Response teams investigated two separate Ryuk attacks with seemingly little in common with each other.
Threat Landscape in the Americas: How Managed Detection and Response Helps Address Persistent Threats07 März 2019We look at the most pervasive information stealers, ransomware, and cryptocurrency-mining malware in the Americas in 2018 and how they highlight the significance of proactive threat detection and incident response capabilities.
- 05 März 2019We looked back at 2018’s mobile threat landscape to see the possible threats that lie ahead and help users and organizations proactively defend against them.
- 04 März 2019To provide organizations a comprehensive view of the email threat landscape, we look at notable occurrences of advanced email threats used by cybercriminals as well as advanced security techniques that can effectively defend against them.
- 26 Februar 2019Die wesentlichen Themen waren 2018 die geänderten Strategien der Cyberkriminalität und die anhaltenden Sicherheitsbedrohungen. Unternehmen waren mit zahlreichen Herausforderungen konfrontiert.
- 18 Januar 2019A new variant of the ransomware JobCrypter was observed in the wild, sending desktop screenshots of the infected machine to an email address and encrypting files twice.