- 24 April 2018An important facet of GDPR compliance is the responsible handling of data breaches. Organizations can align with GDPR requirements dealing with the consequences of data breaches through prevention, timely notification, and satisfactory mitigation.
- 20 April 2018A look at the impact of GDPR on the manufacturing, transportation, and digital marketing industries
- 16 April 2018Privacy by Design is a concept that businesses should adopt as they modernize their operations, especially in this data-driven world.
- 12 April 2018ICANN focuses on preserving its WhoIs protocol as it continues to develop interim models for GDPR compliance.
- 09 April 2018The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will be enforced in May of this year. We dive into how this wide-ranging regulation affects organizations acting in the public interest. The GDPR recognizes that there must be some leeway given in
- 04 April 2018GDPR compliance becomes one of the deciding factors for WhatsApp continuing its plans to share personal user data with Facebook.
- 02 April 2018The U.K. is strengthening its data protection laws through the Data Protection Bill (DPB), keeping in line with the GDPR and the changing technological landscape.
- 14 März 2018The GDPR is fast approaching and it is important to identify the weak links in your enterprise. Where can security be improved? Past experience has shown that third party suppliers are particularly susceptible to attacks.
- 21 Februar 2018Vulnerable enterprise servers are being compromised by individuals or groups looking for resources to mine cryptocurrency. The latest victims are automobile-maker Tesla and users of Jenkins servers.