- 12 März 2015Learn how to instantly improve your privacy and security by tweaking your social media account settings.
- 04 März 2015Our idea of “secure” should reflect the reality that there will always be threats and vulnerabilities. The first step to ensure your online safety is to be aware about the different kinds of threats. Find out what you can do to prevent online abuse.
- 11 Februar 2015As we celebrate Safer Internet Day, we provide insights and tips on how to make the Internet a better place for the youth. Find out the different areas of your online life that you need to protect.
- 04 Februar 2015Europe’s digital economy is expected to significantly improve after the EU data protection reform is implemented. Is your company ready to adjust to such changes?
- 29 Januar 2015You might not be aware of it, but your regular online habits might be making you vulnerable to entities who are out to invade your privacy. See if you're putting out TMI (too much info) online.
- 29 Januar 2015The Internet is designed to connect people and provide information. As such, parents and guardians should ensure that their children’s safety and privacy online is well-preserved. See why it’s important to be more aware of online privacy and safety.
- 29 Januar 2015Despite the unquestionable convenience that online shopping offers, there are a handful of risks that can compromise data privacy. In line with Data Privacy Day, here are a few tips on how users can secure and maintain their privacy when shopping online.
- 29 Januar 2015The video game industry's popularity and market size make it an ideal target for cybercriminals who see it as an ideal platform for stealing user accounts, invading privacy, and spreading malware. If you play online games, make sure you don't become a
- 28 Januar 2015The idiom "sharing is caring" is still generally true, but on social media, oversharing can be risky. For International Data Privacy Day, we highlight the importance of protecting our privacy on social networks and what you can do to improve it.