- 16 September 2015“Even the most unlikely of targets can become a victim.“ This common cybersecurity reminder applies to everyone—even cybercriminals.
- 04 September 2015A new malware called Key Raider has been found stealing Apple account credentials from iOS devices. The good news is that it only affects jailbroken iPhones. Is jailbreaking still worth it?
- 31 August 2015Online banking is not without risks. As much as it offers ease and convenience, when it comes to security, fraudsters and cybercriminals are very much on the lookout for unknowing users they can steal from.
- 26 August 2015Major software and OS vulnerabilities and the prevalence of adware and potentially unwanted apps make up the most notable stories of the mobile threat landscape over the first half of 2015.
- 20 August 2015What is the RCSAndroid spying tool capable of? Who is affected? Which devices are vulnerable? Here are some quick facts you need to know about the Hacking Team’s leaked mobile malware suite:
- 18 August 2015Attackers are finding more security gaps to abuse, whether they're in existing public-facing technologies or in new developments in the Internet of Things.
- 11 August 2015Earlier this year, a PoC malware that could infect Apple Macs through a Thunderbolt accessory was introduced. The sequel to the “Thunderstrike“ exploit doesn’t need physical access and can now be delivered online—just like PC threats.
- 01 August 2015How EMV Credit Cards work, where the payment system is used, its benefits, and its weaknesses.
- 31 Juli 2015It's been 20 years since the first macro malware was discovered in 1995. Here's how it evolved through the years.