- 31 Januar 2017In keeping with this year’s Data Privacy Day theme, Respecting Privacy, Safeguarding Data and Enabling Trust, the GDPR takes center stage in reminding both organizations and individuals the importance of data privacy.
- 12 Januar 2017Guidelines for spotting and managing Indicators of Compromise (IoCs).
- 27 Dezember 2016Based on the incidents we saw in 2016 and glimpse of the future we made in our cybersecurity predictions for the coming year, here are the essential cybersecurity resolutions enterprises need to make in 2017.
- 22 Dezember 2016“Leaking Beeps” is a series of studies by Trend Micro that aims to highlight a weakness in pager technology and how it can put critical activities of affected companies at risk.
- 20 Dezember 2016The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will take effect in May 2018. The new set of reforms for data protection will be a significant milestone that will urge organizations to reassess their data processing controls. What does it mean for SMBs?
- 13 Dezember 2016The third part of the “Leaking Beeps” series discusses the different types of IT systems connected with unencrypted pages that can be used by attackers for reconnaissance or intelligence gathering.
- 03 August 2016The Privacy Shield register is now open—prompting US companies that want to legally process personal information of employees and customers in the EU to sign up now.
- 30 Juni 2016Over 689,000 medical records and 9.3 million health insurance records were recently found being sold in the deep web. What happens to the stolen data, and how much is personal information worth in the online black market?
- 24 Juni 20161.5 million active users of cloud-based backup firm, Carbonite, are forced to reset passwords following the recent discovery of a reused password attack.