Business Process Compromise
Business Process Compromise (BPC): Attacks classified as BPC or ‘business process compromise’ silently alter a part of specific business processes in order to generate significant monetary profit for the attackers. Artikel lesen
- 11 Dezember 2018Die Sicherheitsvoraussagen von Trend Micro für das Jahr 2019 beruhen auf den eigenen Analysen des Fortschritts von derzeitigen und aufkommenden Technologien, des Nutzerverhaltens und der Markttrends.
- 12 Dezember 2017Security researchers shed light on the cybercriminal group MoneyTaker, reported to have stolen $10 million from financial organizations in the U.S. and Russia. What can enterprises do?
- 06 November 2017Nepal’s NIC Asia Bank fell victim to a BPC scheme that compromised the bank’s SWIFT systems.
- 13 Oktober 2017In a recent incident, a BPC attack targeted banks across multiple post-Soviet states, with losses totaling roughly $40 million.
- 20 Juni 2017How do we distinguish Business Process Compromise (BPC) from targeted attacks? Can Business Email Compromise (BEC) be considered BPC? All three share similarities, but knowing their distinctions can help enterprises fine-tune their defensive measures.
- 01 Februar 2017Past events show that attackers don't just target people, but processes as well. Enterprises should be aware of the of rising possibility of Business Process Compromises.