Die neuesten Nachrichten
- 11 Juli 2019A newly uncovered ransomware family was found targeting QNAP network-attached storage (NAS) devices. Named eCh0raix, the malware was reportedly designed for targeted ransomware attacks.
- 10 Juli 2019Two vulnerabilities, assigned CVE-2019-9629 and CVE-2019-9630, were uncovered in Sonatype’s Nexus Repository Manager (NXRM) — an open-source governance platform used by DevOps professionals.
- 09 Juli 2019Microsoft found a malware campaign pushing the Astaroth info stealer into the memory of infected computers. This particular campaign was notable in its fileless distribution method and complex attack chain.
- 08 Juli 2019In a new phishing campaign, audio recordings purportedly shared via OneNote were used as a lure to lead email recipients to a fake Microsoft login page that steals user account credentials.
- 05 Juli 2019A newly discovered backdoor malware dubbed Godlua was discovered conducting DDoS attacks. Unique to this Lua-based malware is its abuse of the DNS over HTTPS (DoH) protocol to secure its communication channels.
- 04 Juli 2019Two of the U.S. Virgin Islands’ government offices have been hit by cyberattacks, causing substantial financial and operational disruptions. A ransomware attack was waged against the U.S. Virgin Islands Police Department (VIPD), compromising its network and se
- 03 Juli 2019Jack’d, a chat and dating app that caters to “gay, bisexual, and curious men,” has been hit with a US$240,000 settlement payment and an order to improve security after it failed to secure a leaky Amazon Web Services (AWS) S3 server that contained users’ privat
- 01 Juli 2019Google took down an app after being found stealing the Facebook and Google credentials of its users, along with performing other malicious activities. The malicious app, a horror game, managed to log over 50,000 downloads, before becoming unavailable.
- 28 Juni 2019A malicious spam campaign conducted in April used ISO image files to deliver the notorious LokiBot and NanoCore trojans.