Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- February 21, 2020The ThemeGrill Demo Importer plugin was found to leave nearly 100,000 WordPress websites vulnerable to threats.
- January 20, 2020On January 17, Microsoft published an advisory (ADV200001) warning users about CVE-2020-0674, a remote code execution (RCE) vulnerability involving Microsoft’s Internet Explorer (IE) web browser.
- January 17, 2020Security researchers have released PoCs for critical vulnerability CurveBall (CVE-2020-0601).
- January 08, 2020Researchers uncovered an information disclosure vulnerability (designated as CVE-2019-1463) affecting Microsoft Access, which occurs when the software fails to properly handle objects in memory.
- December 16, 2019What is the current state of SCADA vulnerabilities? Staying informed is essential in the fight against exploits and cyberattacks with real-world consequences.
- December 03, 2019Researchers discovered a vulnerability in Android devices that allows malware to hijack legitimate apps. Using this vulnerability, cybercriminals could trick users into granting permissions to their malicious apps and provide openings for phishing pages.
- November 19, 2019Cybersecurity in 2020 will be viewed through many lenses — from differing attacker motivations and cybercriminal arsenal to technological developments and global threat intelligence — only so defenders can keep up with the broad range of threats.
- November 15, 2019Our latest research explored threats to 5G connectivity — from SIMjacking, identity fraud, fake news, and poisoning machine learning rules to manipulating business decisions — and found that they can be addressed through an identity-based approach to security.
- November 12, 2019There are plans to update the BlueKeep Metasploit exploit after recent investigations revealed that the exploit triggers the blue screen of death in devices. This comes after recent reports of BlueKeep being used to install cryptocurrency miners on vulnerable