News & Updates
- November 16, 2020We take a closer look at an emerging underground market that is driven by malicious actors who sell access to a gargantuan amount of stolen data, frequently advertised in the underground as “cloud of logs."
- November 16, 2020Communication apps have caught the eye of malicious actors who are always looking to integrate new techniques in their malicious activities.
- November 11, 2020Threat actors take advantage of the spread of COVID-19 for malicious campaigns. Goods and services related to the virus also appear in underground marketplaces and cybercriminal forums.
- November 04, 2020Starting this year, Ryuk began using another dropper called BazarLoader (also known as BazarBackdoor), which is primarily distributed via phishing emails that contain either malicious attachments or links to websites that host malware.
- October 26, 2020A critical asset that enterprises should give careful security consideration to is their back-end infrastructure which, if compromised, could lead to supply chain attacks.
- October 22, 2020We went for a ride on the self-driving bus now being tested in Taiwan. Here are our insights.
- October 19, 2020A watering hole campaign we dubbed as Operation Earth Kitsune is spying on users’ systems through compromised websites. Using SLUB and two new malware variants, the attacks exploit vulnerabilities including those of Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
- October 14, 2020With Kubernetes’ popularity and high adoption rates, its security should always be prioritized. We provide vital tips and recommendations on keeping the master node, the API server, etcd, RBAC, and network policies secure.
- October 14, 2020Can your container image be trusted? Learn how Docker Content Trust (DCT) employs digital signatures for container image verification and manages trusted collections of content.