Cybercrime & Digital Threats
- March 18, 2020Paradise ransomware can now spread through Internet Query Files.
- March 17, 2020Trend Micro researchers detected a new Ursnif campaign that targets Japan and spreads through malicious word document files.
- March 13, 2020New variants of notorious banking trojan Trickbot was distributed via DLL and had features that focus on Windows 10.
- March 12, 2020While the .NET framework is originally intended to help software engineers, cybercriminals have found a way to abuse its features to compile and execute malware on the fly.
- March 09, 2020Nemty ransomware was spread through love letter emails, complete with romantic email subjects and nothing but a winky emoticon in the email body.
- February 27, 2020The Reading Municipality Light Department was attacked by ransomware.
- February 24, 2020The detected PowerGhost variant can remove anti-malware products, maintain persistence, and drop other components.
- February 21, 2020A cybercrime group named Exaggerated Lion uses GSuite request for checks coursed through check mules.
- February 21, 2020The ThemeGrill Demo Importer plugin was found to leave nearly 100,000 WordPress websites vulnerable to threats.