- March 20, 2015Health insurer Premera Blue Cross disclosed that they have been subject to an attack that exposed the information database of more than 11 million customers.
- March 12, 2015A number of high-profile attacks on retail companies made the news last year, many of which targeted point-of-sale systems, a decades-old payment mechanism used by countless retailers worldwide. Find out more.
- February 12, 20152014 Annual Security Roundup: 2014 was the year of mega breaches, hard-to-patch vulnerabilities, and thriving cybercriminal underground economies.
- February 10, 2015Tens of millions of current and former customers and employees of Anthem Inc., the second largest health insurance provider in the United States, are reportedly affected in a targeted attack.
- January 22, 2015A list of some of the most notable data breach incidents that affected different industries in 2014, and what we can learn from them.
- January 12, 2015A list of the best security practices that enterprises can apply based on Trend Micro's security predictions for 2015.
- January 08, 2015The rising frequency of insider jobs such as the hack of Bitcoin Mt. Gox, last year's Amtrak breach, and the Morgan Stanley incident warns us of the dangers posed by inside threats.
- January 06, 2015Looking back at the biggest security stories and issues of 2014, how they affected users and various industries, and what we can learn from them.
- December 22, 2014South Korean nuclear company, Korea Hydro and Nuclear Power Co (KHNP), became the source of headlines when it fell victim to an attack that resulted in the leak of company information, including employee information and plant blue prints.