- January 26, 2014Most online articles focus on the victims and the malware author, but the focus should be on how these attacks could have been prevented.
- November 15, 2013Trend Micro predicts the biggest security issues expected in 2014 for mobile banking, cybercriminals and targeted attacks, data breaches, Windows XP vulnerabilities, and more.
- July 17, 2013Enterprises are moving towards virtualization and cloud computing. However, adopting these new platforms opens new windows of exposure that can be leveraged in data breach attacks.
- December 03, 2012Five reasons why an organization may be on the brink of a data breach, as well as tips on how to help protect them against data breaches.
- November 15, 2012Data Breach 101: What it is, how is it done, possible causes, and how should enterprises and consumers handle them.
- June 28, 2012Password security has always been about balancing what people can remember and what’s difficult for attackers to guess. Today's computing environment is making it harder to balance.
- June 19, 2012These latest data breach incidents teach us that people are still using woefully insecure passwords. Here are a few tips on how to improve your password security.