Adobe Flash Player Memory Corruption Vulnerability (CVE-2015-0359)
Advisory Date: MAY 07, 2015
Adobe Flash Player is prone to an unspecified memory-corruption vulnerability. An attacker can exploit this issue to execute arbitrary code in the context of the user running the affected application. Failed exploit attempts will likely result in denial-of-service conditions.
TREND MICRO PROTECTION INFORMATION
Apply associated Trend Micro DPI Rules.
Trend Micro Deep Security DPI Rule Number: 1006646
AFFECTED SOFTWARE AND VERSION
- Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.11 and earlier versions
- Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.1687 and earlier 13.x versions
- Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.1241 and earlier 11.x versions
- AIR Desktop Runtime 126.96.36.199 and earlier versions
- AIR SDK and SDK & Compiler 188.8.131.52 and earlier versions