Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- 18 апреля 2018Security researchers reported several vulnerabilities in ICS routers commonly used in vital infrastructures, such as water and electricity generation and distribution.
- 13 апреля 2018Analysis of over 1,000 open-source serverless applications revealed that 21% of them have critical vulnerabilities or were misconfigured. What does this mean for DevOps?
- 10 апреля 2018We look at some of the defining moments in the threat landscape that helped steer organizations toward adding proactive incident response strategies to their cybersecurity defenses.
- 05 апреля 2018This research examines the oft-overlooked infection vectors in today’s healthcare networks: exposed medical devices and supply chain attacks.
- 23 марта 2018Security researchers discovered critical zero-day vulnerabilities in some products created by ManageEngine, a software company that creates software designed to manage IT assets.
- 22 марта 2018Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) has released a statement following CTS Labs’ discovery of a set of vulnerabilities that affect some of its processors.
- 20 марта 2018As environments become progressively interconnected, threats become increasingly complicated. The top security events of the past year make this apparent — and their repercussions make the implementation of smart protections all the more important.
- 13 марта 2018A new research demonstrated a proof-of-concept attack they named “Mosquito,” which can exfiltrate data from online and air-gapped computers using speakers and headphones.
- 07 марта 2018Researchers have discovered a vulnerability in the mail transfer agent (MTA) Exim. If exploited, attackers could execute arbitrary code on vulnerable servers remotely. Exim has already released a patch for this and urges everyone to update immediately.