Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- 09 октября 2017Siemens recently issued an update that addresses a vulnerability found in one of their measuring devices that could potentially allow an attacker to bypass built-in authentication measures and take control of the machine.
- 05 октября 2017Vulnerabilities in Apache Tomcat, which is deemed as the world's most widely used web application server used in over 70 percent of enterprise data centers, were uncovered.
- 03 октября 2017A fake Wordpress plugin containing a backdoor and three zero-day vulnerabilities—all affecting the high-profile blogging platform WordPress—were recently discovered.
- 27 сентября 2017A security researcher found a remote code execution exploit that can potentially take over a range of devices with Broadcom Wi-Fi chips. The exploit is rooted in a vulnerability with the chip's firmware, similar to the Broadpwn exploit.
- 19 сентября 2017As we discover more details about the Equifax breach, other organizations can start improving their own data management and protection policies.
- 14 сентября 2017A remote access and command execution vulnerability (CVE-2016-10176) was recently seen actively exploited by RouteX, a malware that targets Netgear routers.
- 13 сентября 2017Using a Bluetooth-enabled device? You might want to check if you're leaving the Bluetooth connection turned on. It may be vulnerable to malware attacks that can remotely take over it.
- 12 сентября 2017Standard maintenance policies leave machinery vulnerable to attack. Both hardware and software are vulnerable when normal operations and security protocols are paused or switched to another mode so that updates or fixes can be applied.
- 11 сентября 2017Major events shook the global threat landscape in the first half of 2017. Our midyear security roundup covers the old and the new, from ransomware and BEC scams to potential attacks against industrial robots.