Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- 06 марта 2018An update of the Spectre attacks called SgxPectre can obtain data from Intel's SGX enclaves, which are supposedly secure repositories for sensitive and valuable data.
- 27 февраля 2018Vulnerabilities in Facebook’s Account Kit and how it's implemented by Tinder can potentially let hackers take over Tinder accounts using only the victim’s phone number. How can DevOps figure in the equation?
- 27 февраля 2018A new campaign exploiting CVE-2018-4878 involves the use of malicious spam — specifically with a spam email that with an embedded link that directs the recipient to a Microsoft Word lure document.
- 26 февраля 2018We delved into 2017’s most notable threats to see what lies ahead in the mobile landscape, and what users and organizations can do to navigate it in 2018 and beyond.
North Korean Hackers Allegedly Exploit Adobe Flash Player Vulnerability (CVE-2018-4878) Against South Korean Targets02 февраля 2018In a security alert posted on its website on January 31, The South Korean Computer Emergency Response Team (KR-CERT) warned of a zero-day vulnerability in Adobe Flash player that could be maliciously exploited.
- 01 февраля 2018New vulnerabilities in a gas station software that could allow attackers to pull off a variety of malicious attacks, which includes shutting down fuel pumps, hijacking credit card payments, and taking control of systems connected to a gas station.
- 23 января 2018In a security-related incident, a security researcher discovered a bug that allows an attacker to bypass the Uber app's two-factor authentication (2FA) feature.
- 19 января 2018A discovered bug dubbed as ChaiOS can cause the iMessage app to crash or reboot repeatedly.
- 16 января 2018Cybercriminals are already taking advantage of the news surrounding Meltdown and Spectre. SmokeLoader malware was spotted spreading via a fake patch for the vulnerabilities .