Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- 20 декабря 2018Fileless threats aren’t as visible compared to traditional malware and employ a variety of techniques to stay persistent. Here's a closer look at how fileless malware work and what can be done to thwart them.
- 11 декабря 2018Our security predictions for 2019 are based on our experts’ analysis of the progress of current and emerging technologies, user behavior, and market trends, and their impact on the threat landscape.
- 06 декабря 2018Two Adobe Flash zero-day vulnerabilities using Microsoft documents are seen in an ongoing spam campaign. Users and enterprises using legacy systems are advised to patch immediately to prevent these critical flaws abused for possible attacks.
- 07 ноября 2018Users of Apache Struts are encouraged to make a necessary update to prevent two vulnerabilities from being exploited and used for remote code execution and denial-of-service attacks.
- 31 октября 2018The FBI advised businesses to implement measures against Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) brute force attacks. While considered a useful remote administration tool, cybercriminals also abuse it. Ways to defend against these threats.
- 25 октября 2018The average organization takes over 30 days to patch operating systems and software, and longer for more complex business applications and systems. This infographic shows how virtual patching solutions can help mitigate threats from vulnerabilities.
- 03 октября 2018Security researchers further shed light on VPNFilter’s additional modules whose capabilities could’ve been used for future attacks, while a new IoT botnet has emerged - Torii.
- 02 октября 2018Here’s a closer look at the challenges enterprises are confronted with when adopting a more robust cybersecurity strategy, and how managed detection and response can help address them.
- 25 сентября 2018An unscheduled Adobe security bulletin patches several critical and important flaws in Acrobat and Reader. Users are encouraged to implement proper patching procedures to prevent incidents.