Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- 11 января 2018Rockwell Automation released a firmware update for its MicroLogix 1400 programmable logic controllers (PLCs) to resolve a potentially serious vulnerability.
- 08 января 2018Multiple vulnerabilities and a hard-coded backdoor were discovered in Western Digital’s My Cloud network attached storage (NAS) devices that could allow remote attackers to gain unrestricted root access.
- 04 января 2018Microsoft, Linux, Google, and Apple started rolling out patches addressing design flaws in processor chips that security researchers named Meltdown and Spectre. What are they, and how can they affect users?
- 11 декабря 2017Security researchers at the University of Birmingham found that several banking apps were susceptible to man-in-the-middle (MitM) attacks through a vulnerability in the way they handle encrypted communications, which can let attackers steal credentials.
- 08 декабря 2017Several threat actors are actively exploiting CVE-2017-11882 to deliver a plethora of threats, including the information-stealing Loki, Pony/FAREIT, and a lockscreen with a ransom note that resembles Bad Rabbit's.
- 06 декабря 2017An attacker or cybercriminal’s toolbox would not be complete without vulnerabilities and exploits. We look back at some of 2017's most egregious security flaws, and their impact users and businesses.
- 06 декабря 2017A collection of vulnerabilities dubbed Mailsploit has put numerous users of popular mail clients at risk. The vulnerabilities allow attackers to spoof practically any email undetected.
- 29 ноября 2017Apple released a quick workaround for a bug that allows malicious actors to bypass the security of the macOS High Sierra 10.13 operating system and take full control of the computer.
- 28 ноября 2017Western European, UK, French, German, and US cities exposed. Are your connected devices searchable on the internet? Find out what you are risking.