- March 18, 2020Paradise ransomware can now spread through Internet Query Files.
- March 10, 2020Trend Micro Cloud App Security detected and blocked 12.7 million high-risk threats that passed through the built-in security of cloud-based email services. We provide an in-depth report on the notable trends and stories from 2019 to help organizations prepare.
- March 09, 2020Nemty ransomware was spread through love letter emails, complete with romantic email subjects and nothing but a winky emoticon in the email body.
- February 27, 2020The Reading Municipality Light Department was attacked by ransomware.
- February 25, 2020Complex and persistent threats riddled the cybersecurity landscape of 2019. Ransomware attacks found a niche in high-profile targets, while phishing scams came up with novel subterfuges.
- January 13, 2020The Sodinokibi ransomware ended the year with a bang by launching a new round of attacks aimed at multiple organizations, including the Albany International Airport and the foreign exchange company Travelex.
- January 06, 2020As the new year rolls in, new developments in different ransomware strains have emerged. Here we discuss the different techniques that Clop, DeathRansom, and Maze ransomware use and the ways users and organizations can protect themselves against infection.
- December 12, 2019We break down the digital attacks against the oil and gas industry and its supply chain.
- December 12, 2019Snatch ransomware is capable of forcing Windows machines to reboot into Safe Mode. Zeppelin ransomware, on the other hand, was responsible for infecting healthcare and IT organizations across Europe and the U.S.