Adobe Flash Player Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (CVE-2014-0515)
CVE Identifier: CVE-2014-0515
Advisory Date: APR 28, 2014
Buffer overflow in Adobe Flash Player before 11.7.700.279 and 11.8.x through 13.0.x before 188.8.131.52 on Windows and OS X, and before 184.108.40.2066 on Linux, allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary code via unspecified vectors, as exploited in the wild in April 2014.
TREND MICRO PROTECTION INFORMATION
Apply associated Trend Micro DPI Rules.
Trend Micro Deep Security DPI Rule Number: 1006031
Trend Micro Deep Security DPI Rule Name: 1006031 - Adobe Flash Player Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (CVE-2014-0515)
AFFECTED SOFTWARE AND VERSION
- Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.11 and earlier versions for Windows
- Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.168 and earlier versions for Macintosh
- Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.1240 and earlier for Linux
- Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.199 and earlier for Chrome
- Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.52 and earlier in Internet Explorer 10 for Windows 8.0
- Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206 and earlier in Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 8.1