News & Updates
- March 26, 2020There has been an influx of employees signing in remotely to corporate networks and using cloud-based applications. But this shift could also open doors to security risks. Where should security fit in?
- March 25, 2020In 2019, cybercriminals looked at the malicious mobile routines that worked in the past and adjusted these to make them more sophisticated, persistent, and profitable online and offline.
Mirai Updates: New Variant Mukashi Targets NAS Devices, New Vulnerability Exploited in GPON Routers, UPX-Packed FBotMarch 25, 2020Notorious IoT malware Mirai has seen a recent increase in updates as a new variant emerges and a new vulnerability is targeted.
- March 24, 2020An RCE vulnerability affecting Windows have been discovered, with Microsoft rating its severity as critical.
- March 23, 2020New ransomware variant Nefilim is distributed through exposed Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) and threatens to release stolen data to the public.
- March 19, 2020The notorious threat group Pawn Storm has been known to target high-profile entities, from governments to media for years. This research paper looks into the ways the group compromised email addresses and servers to facilitate credential phishing attacks.
- March 18, 2020As the use of IoT extends beyond the home and goes into the vast industrial landscape, the scale of threats likewise grows.
- March 18, 2020Paradise ransomware can now spread through Internet Query Files.
- March 17, 2020Trend Micro researchers detected a new Ursnif campaign that targets Japan and spreads through malicious word document files.