News & Updates
- April 27, 2020A campaign propagates a new malware named ‘BazarBackdoor’, a fileless backdoor reportedly created by the same threat actors behind TrickBot.
- April 22, 2020Is your work-from-home set up secure? Here are a few signs to know if your devices have been hacked or infected with malware.
- April 22, 2020A variant of Loki info stealer that we detected through our honeypot is propagated as Windows CAB file email attachments. It uses process hollowing to evade detection.
- April 21, 2020A spam campaign that spreads the Ursnif spyware has attachments named after an Australian insurance provider.
- April 20, 2020Maze ransomware, notorious for not just encrypting but for stealing victims’ data, attacks a US IT firm. The company sent emails to customers which include IP addresses and file hashes that have been linked to previous Maze attacks.
- April 17, 2020Cybercriminals behind Nemty ransomware close down their Ransomware-as-a-Service (RaaS) operation as they zero in on private schemes. This is confirmed through a post in a Russian hacker forum.
- April 16, 2020Fake installers of popular messaging apps such as Viber and WhatsApp are propagated via fraudulent Russian websites. The installers are believed to be adware.
- April 15, 2020Video conferencing apps provide many benefits, but they also present organizations with the challenge of ensuring that their employees — and the data they work with — remain secure when using these apps.
- April 14, 2020As organizations make their move toward a more efficient and innovative future in the cloud, hybrid cloud environments pose several problems that can make or break their overall strategies.