News & Updates
- August 14, 2020We rounded up information on recently published patches for Adobe, Citrix, Intel, and vBulletin.
- August 11, 2020Serverless computing is not immune to risks and threats. Our security research provides a comprehensive analysis of the possible attack scenarios that could compromise serverless services and deployments.
- August 05, 2020This research paper looks at protocol gateways, which translate various protocols used by different industrial devices and machinery, and provides insight into the security issues and vulnerabilities found in these devices as well as ways to secure them.
- August 04, 2020The legacy programming environments of widely used industrial machines could harbor virtually undetectable vulnerabilities and malware. Our security analysis of these environments reveals critical flaws and their repercussions for smart factories.
- July 30, 2020We found online dating website scam campaigns primarily targeting Japanese customers for their personal and financial information.
- July 27, 2020Security issues often arise as a result of applications being rushed for deployment without adequate checks and protections. What are the top security risks to applications and what can organizations do to secure their DevOps pipeline?
- July 21, 2020Underground platforms are part of a mature ecosystem for trading cybercrime goods and services. How does a capable hosting infrastructure allow illicit activities to thrive?
- July 14, 2020Infrastructure as Code (IaC) is a key DevOps practice that bolsters agile software development. In this report, we identify security risk areas in IaC implementations and the best practices in securing them in hybrid cloud environments.
- July 09, 2020A Russian group dubbed as Cosmic Lynx initiated more than 200 BEC campaigns targeting hundreds of multinational companies.