- March 18, 2020As the use of IoT extends beyond the home and goes into the vast industrial landscape, the scale of threats likewise grows.
- February 22, 2018The city of Allentown in Pennsylvania was hit with a costly malware attack. Reports point to the long-running Emotet malware as the culprit. The attack forced city officials to shut down some critical systems, and will also cost the city an estimated US$1 mill
- November 27, 2017Intelligent Transportation Systems are comprised of a huge ecosystem of networks and technologies designed to regulate, direct, and control traffic. Find out what it takes to secure them against cyberattacks.
- October 24, 2017Intelligent Transportation Systems are slowly being adopted all over the world. Securing the future of transportation from cyberattacks should be a top priority.
- October 09, 2017Siemens recently issued an update that addresses a vulnerability found in one of their measuring devices that could potentially allow an attacker to bypass built-in authentication measures and take control of the machine.
- May 30, 2017Cities around the world are getting smarter, but are they being designed with security in mind?