- February 20, 2017What are the threats that should matter to ordinary, everyday users and what can they do to avoid them?
- March 16, 2016Top news sites, entertainment portals, and political commentary sites were affected by a massive malvertising campaign related to the Angler Exploit Kit.
- February 23, 2016Researchers have discovered that Ransomware is now making its way to open-source content management platform Joomla, shortly after a malvertising campaign has been found targeting WordPress-hosted websites.
- January 14, 2016Last week, Forbes released their list of 2015’s 30 Under 30. Unfortunately, the article came with active malicious pop-up ads that could install malware. Learn how malvertising works.
- March 19, 2015Cybercriminals are increasingly using malicious advertisements as a platform for spreading malware. Find out how they work how you can protect yourself from these online threats.
- October 21, 2014Online advertisements are increasingly being used by cybercriminals as a way to harvest info or install malicous code. Find out how malicious ads work and how you can avoid being a victim of such threats.