- August 27, 2015Part 3 of the FuTuRology project speculates on future healthcare tech that could provide opportunities for attackers and threats to healthcare users.
- July 30, 2015In this second post in the “FuTuRology” project, the Trend Micro Forward-Looking Threat Research (FTR) team predicts the future of wearables and the healthcare industry.
- April 15, 2015As IT departments struggle to protect the company’s crown jewels, how do owners of connected things figure in the move to protect the enterprise? Here are three things to consider.
- January 09, 2015CES 2015 featured a Personal Privacy & Cyber Security Marketplace where security-oriented products were put on display. We looked at the devices covered in CES 2015 and spotted these technologies that focused on better privacy and data security.
- January 08, 2015While new technologies are always interesting, they also have the potential to burn consumers and vendors with privacy and security risks. With this in mind, here are four trends from CES 2015 that could potentially impact your security and privacy.
- August 14, 2014Wearable technology is gaining momentum, and it’s making an indelible impression in the digital realm. But are its merits really worth the buzz?
- July 01, 2014The key to enjoying the switch to "smarter" living is to understand the capabilities and limitations of these new devices. See how the Internet of Everything makes life a lot easier.
- January 30, 2014Millions of people are expected to buy into new technologies like self-driving cars, gaming consoles, and smart TVs. As they do, cybercriminals are poised to steal whatever information they can from these connections.