- March 18, 2019Google posted that they removed more than 2 billion fraudulent ads and accounts, and will release an ads policy manager in April to guide legitimate advertisers and publishers for compliant ad campaigns.
- March 15, 2019As cybersecurity technology becomes better at detecting email-based threats, attackers continue to employ leveled up social engineering tactics – such as phishing – to increase the likelihood of users falling for fraud, identity theft, or spoofing.
- December 11, 2018Our security predictions for 2019 are based on our experts’ analysis of the progress of current and emerging technologies, user behavior, and market trends, and their impact on the threat landscape.
- April 05, 2018While maximizing security with limited resources is certainly possible, there are limits to what a small business can do in terms of security.
- March 08, 2018Securing the network against any and all kinds of threats (old, new, or otherwise) is every CISO’s goal. We looked at 2017’s biggest threats and compiled advice so CISOs can mitigate risks and secure their companies’ bottom line in 2018.
- February 14, 2018The Financial Services Information Sharing and Analysis Center (FS-ISAC) surveyed various chief information security officers (CISO) in the financial industry on some of their primary priorities when it comes to improving security for their organizations
- December 05, 2017Today's increasingly interconnected environments pave the way for threats that will bank on systems' weaknesses for different forms of cybercrime. How can you prepare for the year ahead?
- November 22, 2017In light of the reported attacks and Proofs of Concepts (PoCs) leveraging Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE), Microsoft released Security Advisory 4053440 that provides guidance on securing DDE fields in Microsoft Office applications.
- December 06, 2016The plateau of ransomware, more business process compromise, and the boom of cyberpropaganda—what big security concerns should we expect in 2017?