- January 16, 2018Cybercriminals are already taking advantage of the news surrounding Meltdown and Spectre. SmokeLoader malware was spotted spreading via a fake patch for the vulnerabilities .
- January 03, 2018The source code of the Satori internet-of-things (IoT) botnet, pegged as Mirai's successor, was posted online on Pastebin. What does this mean in the IoT threat landscape, and what can users do against it?
- January 03, 2018Apparel retailer Forever 21 disclosed its findings on the data breach it reported last November 2017, revealing signs of point-of-sale (PoS) malware and unauthorized network access into affected PoS devices.
- November 15, 2017A new report reveals Coinhive's reach after it ranked the coin miner as the 6th most common malware in the world.
- October 30, 2017Cryptocurrency miners are looking for new ways to profit. Here are some of the ways they've been doing it.
- October 05, 2017Our data shows a huge increase in home network attacks attempting cryptocurrency mining activities. This spike coincides with the recent rise in the value of major cryptocurrencies.
- September 20, 2017A spate of new attacks targeting the Android operating system have been discovered using a banking trojan named Red Alert 2.0.
- September 05, 2017ATM malware has become a mainstay in many cybercriminals’ arsenal due to its capability to steal money. In our joint efforts with Europol’s EC3, we explain in detail how criminals continue to leverage different ATM malware families and attack types.
- August 24, 2017A new attack targeting Ukraine uses a compromised web server to deliver malware.