- October 06, 2020Bulletproof hosting (BPH) services have long been crucial parts of the cybercriminal infrastructure. How do they protect malicious activities, and how do cybercriminals use them to stay in business?
- September 01, 2020The provision of services, as well as the way criminals operate in the underground, have gone through many changes over the years to cater to the market’s different infrastructure demands.
- September 23, 2019With the growing popularity of remote working arrangements in enterprises, we revisit the security threats and recommendations for IoT devices interchangeably connected to the network at home and in the office.
- August 23, 2019Contrary to their moniker, the Silence cybercriminal group has reported to be actively targeting banks and financial institutions in more than 30 countries, managing to steal US$4.2 million from June 2016 to August 2019.
- July 23, 2019The US Department of Education released a security advisory on ERP vulnerabilities after 62 institutions were infiltrated, stealing students' IDs to create fake accounts.
- February 08, 2019Our continued forays into the cybercriminal underground allowed us to see how the tactics and techniques used to attack financial organizations changed over the years.
- September 19, 2018If you're dealing with a hacked email account, don't take it lightly. It could lead to more serious problems that affect your finances and reputation. Here's a list of things you should do if you just got hacked.
- September 05, 2018Cybercriminals hack legitimate email accounts to enter the IT premises of an organization and carry out attacks ranging from fraud and spying to information and identity theft. Find out how AI and machine learning can be used to outsmart email hackers.