- March 20, 2019The systems of Norsk Hydro were reportedly struck by LockerGoga ransomware. Here's what you need to know about this threat and how to defend against it.
- February 14, 2019Malware can hide from antivirus (AV) software by abusing features in Intel Software Guard Extensions (SGX). This was recently demonstrated by Michael Schwarz, Samuel Weiser, and Daniel Gruss, researchers at Graz University of Technology.
- December 11, 2018Our security predictions for 2019 are based on our experts’ analysis of the progress of current and emerging technologies, user behavior, and market trends, and their impact on the threat landscape.
- October 29, 2018To move forward, we need to look into the past to figure out what the best course of action is. Take a trip down memory lane with this infographic to see how far we've come in securing the digital world.
Toll Fraud, International Revenue Share Fraud and More: How Criminals Monetize Hacked Cellphones and IoT Devices for Telecom FraudOctober 23, 2018A critical factor contributing to the increasing expenses on mobile phones is fraud. Recently, the cost of criminal telecom equipment has decreased to the point that individuals can launch attacks. Read our report produced in collaboration with Europol.
- October 02, 2018Here’s a closer look at the challenges enterprises are confronted with when adopting a more robust cybersecurity strategy, and how managed detection and response can help address them.
- May 08, 2018IP surveillance cameras provide certain conveniences, but control of this can fall into the wrong hands. What threats are there for these devices and what can be done to minimize risk?
- January 22, 2018Activists have traditionally used physical signs and catchy slogans to promote their political agenda, but the internet offers a significantly broader audience, so these activities have since moved online.
- January 12, 2018This 2018, developers of IoT devices are set to unveil products that promote user convenience at the highest level.