- July 20, 2021Our research sheds light on the tools and techniques used by TeamTNT and the potential impact of the group’s sundry malicious activities.
- April 07, 2021We discuss the challenges that organizations face in managing endpoint and server patches.
- March 03, 2021Malicious attacks have consistently been launched on weak points in the supply chain. Like all attacks, these will evolve into more advanced forms. Software development, with multiple phases that could be placed at risk, is particularly vulnerable.
- November 16, 2020We take a closer look at an emerging underground market that is driven by malicious actors who sell access to a gargantuan amount of stolen data, frequently advertised in the underground as “cloud of logs."
- September 24, 2020Our infographic shows how Trend Micro XDR is designed to combat threats like Ryuk using machine learning and analytics to correlate various events across multiple layers.
- August 11, 2020Serverless computing is not immune to risks and threats. Our security research provides a comprehensive analysis of the possible attack scenarios that could compromise serverless services and deployments.
- May 14, 2020When it comes to cloud computing security, or simply, cloud security, what are the builders’ responsibilities? How can developers and administrators ensure cloud security? This primer discusses the key concepts of cloud security and which areas need to be protected using flexible and comprehensive security solutions.
- April 27, 2020We provide recommendations for cloud admins on how to formulate a security strategy when using Kubernetes for container orchestration.
- April 14, 2020As organizations make their move toward a more efficient and innovative future in the cloud, hybrid cloud environments pose several problems that can make or break their overall strategies.