News & Updates
- May 23, 2022This report delves into the ransomware threat landscape of the first quarter of 2022, with a focus on the three most successful ransomware families and the types of industries and organizations that were affected by their attacks.
- May 17, 2022RansomEXX is a ransomware variant that gained notoriety after a spate of attacks in 2020 and continues to be active today. With its targeted nature and history for choosing high-profile victims, we shine our spotlight on RansomEXX to reveal its tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- May 12, 2022After looking at offerings by cloud service providers (CSPs), we examined the possibilities of using a more secure serverless environment by running a custom container.
- May 05, 2022We provide an overview of cloud-native tools and examine how cybercriminals can exploit their vulnerabilities to launch supply chain attacks.
- May 04, 2022We looked into Azure App Services and created a threat model to mitigate the impact of threats on the infrastructure and applications.
- April 26, 2022Our research examines how cloud tunneling services work and how organizations can thwart threats that abuse them.
- April 19, 2022The Data Distribution Service (DDS) standard drives thousands of systems every day as a middleware component for machine-to-machine communication with real-time requirements.
- April 04, 2022AvosLocker is a relatively new ransomware variant that sports the staples of modern ransomware, namely a layered extortion scheme that begins with stolen data. We shed light on this emerging ransomware family and its key techniques.
- March 29, 2022Our research into cloud-based cryptocurrency mining sheds light on the malicious actor groups involved in this space, their ongoing battle for cloud resources, and the actual extent of the impact of their attacks.