News & Updates
- October 05, 2021Ransomware as a service (RaaS) equips prospective attackers, even those who possess minimal technical skills and knowledge, with the ammunition they need to launch attacks. This in turn helps ransomware spread quickly to more targets. What exactly is RaaS, and which ransomware families and techniques are associated with it?
- September 29, 2021Our infographic provides a quick and comprehensive overview of Zloader, which has been involved in numerous campaigns over the past few years.
- September 28, 2021Ransomware can impact industrial operations in the bid to cause disruptions. Organizations need to reevaluate the security of their IoT environments in the face of such a threat.
- September 14, 2021In the first half of this year, cybersecurity strongholds were surrounded by cybercriminals waiting to pounce at the sight of even the slightest crack in defenses to ravage valuable assets.
- September 02, 2021As connected cars become more commonplace, the UN Regulation No. 155 sets guidelines to ensure cybersecurity in vehicles. This research assesses the risks of its highlighted attack vectors and looks beyond its scope to identify top priorities.
Earth Baku Returns: Uncovering the Upgraded Toolset Behind the APT Group’s New Cyberespionage CampaignAugust 24, 2021Our research provides a detailed analysis of the new tools and techniques used by Earth Baku in its cyberespionage campaign against organizations in the Indo-Pacific region.
- August 23, 2021Linux powers many cloud infrastructures today. However, it is not immune to threats and risks. We discuss several pressing security issues including malware and vulnerabilities that compromise Linux systems in the first half of 2021.
- July 29, 2021Using an island resort analogy, we detail sample scenarios and potential risks of telecommunications IT for organizations and telecommunications companies, along with our recommendations.
- July 22, 2021As the IoT continues to influence more environments and settings, we review what IoT security is and why it remains essential today.