Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- 23 de мая de 2014PLEAD, a new targeted attack campaign that was found targeting Taiwanese agencies just a week after similar targets were attacked using a Microsoft zero-day exploit. PLEAD uses phishing emails mixed with RTLO and Windows vulnerability techniques to ensnare vic
- 12 de мая de 2014Two separate attacks were seen targeting government agencies and an educational institute in Taiwan. The attackers used the new Microsoft Word zero-day vulnerability and entered through a bogus email.
- 07 de апреля de 2014Are you one of the three types of users still on Windows XP? Know what it truly means when a vendor ends support for a product you can't stop using.
- 31 de марта de 2014The looming end-of-support for Windows XP means that it is will be more risky to use the operating system. How can users mitigate the risks?
- 31 de марта de 2014Windows XP's end-of-support opens a big window of opportunity for cybercriminals. The OS's strong foothold—still owning 18.6% of the market as of February 2014—will cause problems for organizations that choose to delay migrating to other platforms.
- 25 de марта de 2014Ingenuity can never be underestimated. A zero-day vulnerability was detected in MS Word, which can serve as a gateway for a remote attack.Recent analysis show that attackers have started using the zero-day to target users. How can users stay safe?
- 14 de февраля de 2014Attackers were found attacking the website of a non-profit organization in the United States with an Internet Explorer zero-day exploit. Microsoft confirms that this particular vulnerability affects IE9 and IE10. Here's what IE users should know.
- 05 de января de 2014As the Internet of Everything emerges as one of the biggest technology buzzwords in 2013, cybercriminals lay in wait for the next “killer app” that will let them into the vast information sourced from the new connected devices.
- 15 de октября de 2013Trend Micro researchers have discovered that flaws in the AIS vessel tracking system can allow attackers to hijack communications of existing vessels, create fake vessels, trigger false SOS or collision alerts and disable AIS tracking on any vessel.