Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- 15 июня 2014The mobile threat landscape is quickly resembling today’s PC threat landscape wherein vulnerabilities are discovered one after another. Each new bug is more damaging than the one before it. And a lot of these bugs could lead to data theft or device infection i
- 26 мая 2014Adobe released a security update for a Flash Player zero-day vulnerability that leaves PCs at risk to information theft and bot infection. The said vulnerability already has an exploit which target business environments.
- 26 мая 2014A new Internet Explorer zero-day exploit has emerged again, affecting roughly 23% of all destop browser users. Attackers again used social engineering tactics against their targets. How does this affect Microsoft XP users now that support has ended?
- 23 мая 2014PLEAD, a new targeted attack campaign that was found targeting Taiwanese agencies just a week after similar targets were attacked using a Microsoft zero-day exploit. PLEAD uses phishing emails mixed with RTLO and Windows vulnerability techniques to ensnare vic
- 12 мая 2014Two separate attacks were seen targeting government agencies and an educational institute in Taiwan. The attackers used the new Microsoft Word zero-day vulnerability and entered through a bogus email.
- 07 апреля 2014Are you one of the three types of users still on Windows XP? Know what it truly means when a vendor ends support for a product you can't stop using.
- 31 марта 2014The looming end-of-support for Windows XP means that it is will be more risky to use the operating system. How can users mitigate the risks?
- 31 марта 2014Windows XP's end-of-support opens a big window of opportunity for cybercriminals. The OS's strong foothold—still owning 18.6% of the market as of February 2014—will cause problems for organizations that choose to delay migrating to other platforms.
- 25 марта 2014Ingenuity can never be underestimated. A zero-day vulnerability was detected in MS Word, which can serve as a gateway for a remote attack.Recent analysis show that attackers have started using the zero-day to target users. How can users stay safe?