Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- 18 августа 2015Attackers are finding more security gaps to abuse, whether they're in existing public-facing technologies or in new developments in the Internet of Things.
- 13 августа 2015From the fallout from the Hacking Team leak to the increased risks of using OS x, iOS, Android, and Flash Player, here's a look at how vulnerabilities shaped the threat landscape so far this year—and what to expect for the second half of 2015.
- 11 августа 2015Earlier this year, a PoC malware that could infect Apple Macs through a Thunderbolt accessory was introduced. The sequel to the “Thunderstrike“ exploit doesn’t need physical access and can now be delivered online—just like PC threats.
- 31 июля 2015Sending malicious apps via MMS isn't just the only way to exploit the Stagefright vulnerability. Another flaw in the system's mediaserver component involves its inability to properly handle a malformed MP4 file, which leads to a bug that could be explo
- 29 июля 2015Researchers recently uncovered a critical security flaw that threatens to expose almost a billion users to what's being considered as "one of the worst Android vulnerabilities discovered".
- 21 июля 2015A lot has happened since the surveillance software company Hacking Team got hacked last week. Here's a quick rundown of updates on the zero-day vulnerabilities that was found following the HT data dump.
- 14 июля 2015Windows Server 2003 will soon join Microsoft’s roster of end-of-life systems. Like Windows XP, Server 2003 will no longer receive security updates after July 14, 2015. What are the different security risks and challenges you might face?
- 08 июля 2015A surveillance software company gets breached, exposing files that include an exploit for a zero-day. Several exploit kits have been updated to include the exploit that affects all versions of Adobe Flash player.
- 01 июля 2015E-commerce sites have become prime targets for data thieves. The most recent incident involved Magento, eBay’s e-commerce platform.