Dropped by other malware, Downloaded from the Internet, Via email
This Trojan Spy arrives on a system as a file dropped by other malware or as a file downloaded unknowingly by users when visiting malicious sites. It may be dropped by other malware.
19 Feb 2019
Connects to URLs/IPs, Steals information
This Trojan Spy arrives on a system as a file dropped by other malware or as a file downloaded unknowingly by users when visiting malicious sites.
It may be dropped by the following malware:
This Trojan Spy sends the gathered information via HTTP POST to the following URL:
This Trojan Spy does the following:
- This malware looks for the following strings first before its executing malicious routine:
- btn btn --arrrow btn-full
- It replace the < button tags with < button id="idbtn1".
- It wont continue to its malicious routine if found the following strings:
- digo de seguran
- digo de Seguran
- It monitors all visited websites and gathers the following information:
- HTML input elements with the ff. types:
- It also triggers its malicious routine when following buttons are clicked:
- It won't continue to its malicious routine if developers tools/ debugger is open in the browser.
19 Feb 2019
20 Feb 2019
Before doing any scans, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 users must disable System Restore to allow full scanning of their computers.
Note that not all files, folders, and registry keys and entries are installed on your computer during this malware's/spyware's/grayware's execution. This may be due to incomplete installation or other operating system conditions. If you do not find the same files/folders/registry information, please proceed to the next step.
Scan your computer with your Trend Micro product to delete files detected as Trojan.JS.BANKER.THBAIAI. If the detected files have already been cleaned, deleted, or quarantined by your Trend Micro product, no further step is required. You may opt to simply delete the quarantined files. Please check the following Trend Micro Support pages for more information:
Did this description help? Tell us how we did.