- October 18, 2022The photos, videos, and audio posts we put online expose sensitive biometric patterns that can be abused by cybercriminals. These patterns are virtually unchangeable and can be used now or in future attacks.
- September 19, 2022Our research takes an in-depth look at the security flaws that we found in the logistics API implementation of e-commerce platforms that can potentially leak the private information of consumers.
- July 30, 2020We found online dating website scam campaigns primarily targeting Japanese customers for their personal and financial information.
- March 05, 2020An unsecured Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud storage bucket leaked the data of commuters in the U.K. who use the free Wi-Fi in train stations.
- February 12, 2020Over 30K records of US inmates were inadvertently exposed through a leaky AWS S3 cloud storage bucket.
- January 27, 2020An unsecured Amazon S3 bucket was found leaking the data of more than 30,000 individuals. It was discovered to have exposed 85,000 files that included records with sensitive personally identifiable information (PII).
- October 24, 2019Researchers recently demonstrated how security issues in Amazon Alexa Google Home devices can be abused to phish and eavesdrop on their owners. Here's what you need to know.
- September 23, 2019The nonprofit group Open Privacy Research Society recently publicized that the confidential medical and personally identifiable information (PII) of patients across Vancouver, Canada, is being leaked through the paging systems of hospitals in the area. What do
- September 13, 2019Identifying mission-critical information assets is essential in designing an effective security architecture. What assets demand the best defenses and protection?