Virtualization & Cloud
- 09 Oktober 2023In this entry, we continue delving into an investigation of exposed registries and look at the types of files and information that malicious actors can access and compromise from these.
- 26 September 2023In this entry, we will discuss publicly exposed registries, which are repositories or databases containing information accessible to the public without the need for authentication.
- 14 Juli 2022We examined the potential risks associated with using the serverless environment service for secrets management.
- 14 Juni 2022We examine Azure’s Managed Identities service and its security capability in a threat model as developers’ go-to feature for managing secrets and credentials.
- 12 Mai 2022After looking at offerings by cloud service providers (CSPs), we examined the possibilities of using a more secure serverless environment by running a custom container.
- 04 Mai 2022We looked into Azure App Services and created a threat model to mitigate the impact of threats on the infrastructure and applications.
- 14 Januar 2022We examined the potential risks associated with using the serverless environment service for secrets management.
- 25 Oktober 2021Using Trend Micro Cloud One™ – Conformity data, we looked at the top 10 Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure services with the highest misconfiguration rates with regard to the implementation of Cloud Conformity rules.
- 08 Oktober 2021Our new report maps the vulnerable cracks in cloud native application security, and shows how this is a growing concern that enterprises should devote time and resources to secure.