Data Breach: A data breach is an incident wherein information is stolen or taken from a system without the knowledge or authorization of the system’s owner. A small company or a large organization may suffer a data breach. Artikel lesen
- 07 Januar 2020A web skimming attack was used to target a school administration software that handles school accounting, student fees, and online stores for K-12 and other educational institutions.
- 12 Dezember 2019We break down the digital attacks against the oil and gas industry and its supply chain.
- 23 September 2019The nonprofit group Open Privacy Research Society recently publicized that the confidential medical and personally identifiable information (PII) of patients across Vancouver, Canada, is being leaked through the paging systems of hospitals in the area. What do
- 13 September 2019Identifying mission-critical information assets is essential in designing an effective security architecture. What assets demand the best defenses and protection?
- 11 Juni 2019Two major breaches, one at the US Custom and Border Protection and another a a retro gaming site, highlight the need for effective data protection.
- 08 Februar 2019Our continued forays into the cybercriminal underground allowed us to see how the tactics and techniques used to attack financial organizations changed over the years.
- 30 Januar 2019In light of the massive data dump called Collection #1 and with more available for download and exchange in the underground, here are a few reminders for users and enterprises on how to mitigate threats on their personal information and enterprise assets.
- 11 Dezember 2018Die Sicherheitsvoraussagen von Trend Micro für das Jahr 2019 beruhen auf den eigenen Analysen des Fortschritts von derzeitigen und aufkommenden Technologien, des Nutzerverhaltens und der Markttrends.
- 29 Oktober 2018To move forward, we need to look into the past to figure out what the best course of action is. Take a trip down memory lane with this infographic to see how far we've come in securing the digital world.