Safe Mobile Workforce
- May 29, 2015BYOD networks can benefit both the workers and the company, but it also presents a number of potential risks. This infographic details the challenges of balancing employee freedom, functionality, and security on BYOD.
- March 02, 2015Companies are implementing mobile policies to manage employee-owned devices and consumerization issues. With this growing trend, find out what Safe Mobile Workforce is, and how it can help protect data and apps within your corporate network.
- March 02, 2015As the BYOD trend continues to grow, people are becoming more familiar with apps that can sync, store, and save data. IT admins need to flex their consumerization strategy to cover security for both company-issued and employee-owned devices.
- March 02, 2015BYOD is widely accepted because of the significant cost reduction that it brings. Unfortunately, it also has downsides, the biggest of which are the security risks business-critical information is exposed to.
- January 14, 2015While BYOD introduces a flexible workplace for employees, it could also act as a gateway to various attacks. In this video, Trend Micro CTO Raimund Genes proposes a solution to the BYOD problem.