News & Updates
- January 31, 2020Cybercriminals used the 2019-nCoV scare to trick people into downloading email attachments that carry the Emotet malware.
- January 30, 2020Cybercriminals were found selling over 30 million credit card details from around 40K U.S. states and 100 countries.
- January 29, 2020The Interpol, together with the Indonesian National Police, announced the arrest of three Indonesian men suspected of being behind Magecart attacks.
- January 28, 2020Google indefinitely suspends extensions that use the Chrome Web Store payments while Mozilla bans 197 add-ons in a quest to halt fraudulent activities.
- January 27, 2020An unsecured Amazon S3 bucket was found leaking the data of more than 30,000 individuals. It was discovered to have exposed 85,000 files that included records with sensitive personally identifiable information (PII).
- January 24, 2020Over 2,000 WordPress sites were compromised by a malicious script that redirects visitors to scam sites, gains admin access, and installs fake plugins.
- January 23, 2020A recent BEC campaign targets organizations by sending them emails with IMG (disk imaging) file attachments hiding a NetWire remote access trojan.
- January 22, 2020A new sextortion scheme threatens to expose nude videos supposedly captured via victims' mobile phones and home cameras.
- January 21, 2020To determine threat actors' degree of knowledge in compromising a smart factory, we deployed our most elaborate honeypot to date. The incidents we observed show the kinds of attacks that can easily affect poorly secured manufacturing environments.