- May 15, 2014Despite having more than 50 million downloads, Flappy Bird's developer abruptly took the game down from app stores. The takedown resulted in the emergence of similar apps in app stores and even auctions for devices with the app installed.
- April 15, 2014We’ve seen 10 years of mobile malware. It’s about time we take a look at what may await us in the next 10.
- March 14, 2014There are a number of popular messaging apps available for your smartphone platform, but some come with risks. Here's how to safely use messaging apps so you don't compromise your security and privacy.
- February 24, 2014If you think how you’re using your mobile device is secure enough, you may want to reconsider. You may be guilty of doing things that are jeopardizing your own security every time you're on your tablet or smartphone.
- February 15, 20142013 showed that the mobile threat landscape is slowly moving beyond apps. We saw infection and attack chains that didn’t solely rely on malicious app installation, including ads, PC malware, and spear-phishing emails. 2013 proved just how many tools cybercrim
- November 15, 2013The number of malicious and high-risk Android apps reached 1 million with three months to spare in 2013. Where will the mobile threat landscape go from here?
- September 16, 2013Premium service abusers are so stealthy that you won't even know that your device is contacting premium numbers or doing other activities in the background that could cost you. Knowing how you can avoid them could save you from paying high prices.