- March 05, 2019We looked back at 2018’s mobile threat landscape to see the possible threats that lie ahead and help users and organizations proactively defend against them.
- January 19, 2018A discovered bug dubbed as ChaiOS can cause the iMessage app to crash or reboot repeatedly.
- September 22, 2016With the recent launch of the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus comes the roll-out of Apple's latest mobile operating system update, iOS 10. As expected, fun, consumer-centric updates drew applause in Tim Cook's recent keynote. But what about security and privacy?
- March 29, 2016InstaAgent scam app resurfaces in official app download stores with a different name, becoming popular like its predecessor.
- November 19, 2015Who wants to know who viewed their social media profile? A mobile app that purportedly allowed social media users to see who viewed their profiles was discovered to be a phishing app, but not before potentially compromising almost a million users.
- October 06, 2015More iOS security holes found? Shortly after the XcodeGhost malware issue, a new malware dubbed YiSpecter has been discovered spreading to iOS devices through the App Store.
- September 21, 2015Malware managed to sneak into Apple's official App Store after devs used a spiked version of Xcode, Apple's official app development tool, downloaded from third party sites.
- September 04, 2015A new malware called Key Raider has been found stealing Apple account credentials from iOS devices. The good news is that it only affects jailbroken iPhones. Is jailbreaking still worth it?
- August 26, 2015Major software and OS vulnerabilities and the prevalence of adware and potentially unwanted apps make up the most notable stories of the mobile threat landscape over the first half of 2015.