Industrial Internet of Things
- October 30, 2018Securing energy and water should remain top priority in the continuing integration of the industrial internet of things in these critical sectors.
- August 08, 2018The IIoT is a catalyst for development in many industries. For manufacturing, IIoT innovation is best demonstrated by one of its prominent models, the smart factory.
- July 10, 2018The NIS Directive is a new EU regulation that sets new security standards for critical infrastructures. A range of different enterprises, from transportation and energy companies to digital service providers, will be affected.
- June 22, 2018Four vulnerabilities, including two critical ones, in Phoenix Contact switches used in industrial systems automation could be exploited for attacks. Affected companies are strongly advised to apply patches immediately.
- April 18, 2018Security researchers reported several vulnerabilities in ICS routers commonly used in vital infrastructures, such as water and electricity generation and distribution.